White Violet Center

Originally the Laundry Building, the one-story brick structure has gabled stepped parapets on the south and north facades and a shorter extension with a flat parapet on the east side of the building. The front fa├žade has a wide center bay with raised entry, double doorway with transom, flanked with a pair of windows with transoms. Brick rowlocks frame a spandrel panel at the top of the wall, with stone corners and a diamond-shaped stone centered at the top of the parapet.

Year built
1948
Architecture style
Classical Revival
Architect
B.J. Bisch
Exterior view of the White Violet Center