Saint Anne Shell Chapel
Partially rebuilt in 1876, the Shell Chapel is a small square building with walls composed of brownstone rough-coursed rubble and a hipped roof covered with slate. Dressed and coursed corner stones are true masonry quoins. The entry is trimmed in brick with a full-round transom and four-panel wood door with a decorative metal gate in front of it. Full-round art glass windows are centered in the north and south facades. Mosaic floor and vaulted ceilings complement interior walls covered in shells.